This web site belongs to perspective.brussels, the Brussels Planning Office
- Rue de Namur 59 - 1000 Brussels
- Tel.: +32 2 435 42 00 - F: + 32 2 435 43 99
- Responsible editor: Antoine de Borman
- Team responsible for the web site: email@example.com
This web site is made possible by Open Source applications. It is powered via the Umbraco content management system.
To enable greater accessibility, this site has been tested on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari browsers and PC, Mac and Linux platforms.
Web site hosting
Hosting is provided by the Computer Centre for the Brussels Region (CIRB)
Photos - image rights
- The images used on the sport.brussels website belong to the Brussels Planning Office or any other natural or legal person mentioned by the copyright.
- Reproduction of photographs and illustrations is prohibited without prior authorisation.
- Under applicable rules to image rights, any non-public person who would appear in a photograph for which he/she had not expressly authorised its publication on this site may, on simple request, have it withdrawn.
Liability - Disclaimer
- This web site is aimed at promoting public access to information concerning sport. Our objective is to publish exact and up to date information. Perspective therefore endeavours to correct errors drawn to its attention. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of the information provided to the public through this website. Consequently, Perspective assumes no liability regarding any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information provided on this website.
- Information published on sport.brussels is encoded by the organisation, events and facilities managers in the Brussels Region. Each encoder is responsible for the accuracy and precision of the data that he/she encodes. Perspective shall in no event be held liable for missing, imprecise or inaccurate information.
- We wish to minimise disruption caused by technical errors to the best of our ability. However, some data or information present on our web site may not have been created or structured in error free files or formats, so we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted of otherwise affected by such issues. Perspective assumes no liability regarding problems of this type which may result from the use of the website.
- This web site may contain hypertext links to other sites as well as references to other sources of information. These links and sources of information are made available to you for informational purposes only. Perspective has no control over these sites. Consequently, Perspective may not be held liable for their content or the links they contain, or the changes or updates made to them.
- Perspective reserves the right, at any time, to change or correct the content of this web site, including the legal notices, and without prior notice, without giving rise to any right to compensation.
- This entire website is governed by Belgian and international law on copyrights and intellectual property. As such, any reproduction, iconographic and photographic representation, adaptation or partial or total modification or any transfer to another website is prohibited without explicit prior authorisation.
- Any charge for the use of the content or part of the content published by Perspective, as well as any use for commercial or advertising purposes, is totally excluded.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Code of Economic Right, Book XI, Heading 5 concerning copyright and related rights, you are entitled to download and reproduce the information shown on this website for your personal use and subject to compliance with all 3 of the following conditions:
- clear and legible quoting of source in the following form: Source: www.sport.brussels
- distribution must be free of charge
- respect of the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration)
- For any other use of texts, please contact the responsible editor or his representative at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org